Monday, June 3, 2013

a sum up of my first week in Shanghai!

Hi readers! sorry about not uploading new materials on the blog
jessica and I are now both in Shanghai so it is very difficult for us to go on blogspot...
so we are kind of using illegal app just to update new stuff on the blog :(
after the first week of Shanghai, I have been eating and meeting up with my high school friends the whole week that I feel like I am gaining a lot of weight...
but I have to be honest, Shanghai has the best food ever!!!! 
I really miss the food in Shanghai because they match my taste more since I have been living in China for more than 10 years...
but i do miss new york too because new york has everything hehe..except my lovely parents!!!
above is my first day outfit in Shanghai with my spiky red heels :)





the second day I went along with my friends Jessica H. (in the picture above) and Lily Ma to the Bund to the most expensive restaurant in Shanghai called The House of Roosevelt.! I heard that it is opened by President Roosevelt! shocking! and I think it is very expensive because of its perfect view of Pudong and the pearl tower (??is that how you say it?) It was a really nice day and the afternoon tea only costs us RMB 100 each that includes the set above :) (RMB 100 is about $15 +tips!) 


next we went to a japanese restaurant that we used to go all the time because it has very traditional japanese bbq! this is the beef tongue and it is so yummy!



In china we are already legal to drink!! TGIF!!!!
+Shanghai Brewery with their self-brewed beer and my apple mojito :) 


weekend I went out again with my parents to enjoy our afternoon tea at downtown shanghai :) 


Finally...because I still havnt heard from my internship result so I am super bored everyday at home that I dont know what I should do.
So I MADE CHEESECAKE BROWNIE!!
yumyumyum it turns out to be perfect with a little muddy taste in the middle and the cheesecake is very creamy :) 
lolz i bet all those pictures are making everyone hungry and this cheesecake brownie recipe is super easy. I ll post it in the future so everyone can make it at their lovely home :)

xxx Jennifer 
see you soon <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment