Friday, April 19, 2013

Bloggers Wanna-be


Hi everyone! We are Jennifer (Left) and Jessica (Right).
This is our first time writing a blog, and this blog is about our life in Manhattan :)
We will be writing about FOOD and FASHION that's why our blog name is 
Stylicious (Style+delicious) haha.
OMG so excited!! Hope you guys will like it & follow us! 
We have been BFF for more than 6 years and we just LOVE food and fashion!!



Hi, I am Jennifer Yu. I am from Shanghai and I am now currently in NYU. :) 
This is my outfit for today, what do you think??
This is my new heels from Zara, and I love them SO much! and its so worth it because it is only $49. So everyone go look it up! pointed pumps are one of the must-haves!



Hiii, This is Jessica Wang and I am from Taiwan. I am now in Fordham University. 
I really like leather jackets and I wished I had a closer shot of it for you guys to see, it is super cool! next time when I wear it, I will definitely take a closer pic for you.



So... of course we are going to blog about food after our outfit.
This is a Tapa restaurant located at 9th st 3rd ave called La Paella.
Their sangria is the Best! we finished our half-pitcher and we just cannot get enough of it.




sea food paella
they give so much sea food on their paella!! so if you are a seafood lover in NY this is the place for you to enjoy :)



Dessert: crema catalana
white chocolate cheesecake
&
warm chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream



2 comments:

  1. the dessert is not too special lol. Love your outfitss <3

    ReplyDelete