Sunday, April 28, 2013

weekend filming

So this is a tiring week... It is almost Final for me and Jessica, so we are very busy preparing for our exams and final paper. Sigh so tired of school!! But still, study is a very important thing haha. Also I have been recently working on my film project so during this weekend I was busy filming every friend of mine that are SUPER fashionable and cute. I am going to film a half fashionish.. video about some asian girls coming to New York. Haha hope it will turn out to be a very cool video and I will post it here too! 
lol during the filming we still didn't forget to pose a bit for our blog! 
here is a few outfit that I used for my filming!!
or maybe my future outfits..

This dress has now become my favorite dress in the world because the flowers on the dress are sooo pretty and so springggg


so here is my second outfit! its a leather pants from Zara and it really makes my legs look skinny when I used to think that leather pants make your legs very obvious and fat. but this one doesn't :) so that is good. 
and.. another pointy heels and my very new york all black Celine phantom bag 


this outfit does not look good in the picture.. but seriously it looks good when I dress it! 
it is perfect for parties and crop top is a very hot trend now hahahaha
maybe i will wear it one day and post it on my blog :) just to show everyone that it actually looks good
by the way the top is from top shop and they are recently having a 20% sale for students with student card, so if you are a student or someone with a student card! GO TO TOP SHOP!
I will go after my exams for more cloths :)


and here is my outfit today :)
I dont look really good because I spent the whole day doing my research and I dont like it...
well the weather recently in New York is very nice and the wind really makes my dress flowyyy.



No comments:

Post a Comment