Monday, April 22, 2013

Relaxing Monday


So... it's Monday again :( 
I think everyone hates Monday because the weekend is over and its just so tiring to wake up early in the morning...
well lucky me that I don't have class on Monday :D 
so instead of going to class and hate Monday like everyone else does.. I normally go to a coffee shop and enjoy a cup of coffee haha!


I am recently working on a video project just for fun so me and my roommate Cici were walking around union square with our favorite drinks tea-coffee from st. alp. We spotted this very cool special graffiti on the side of a restaurant so we decided to take some pictures and show off my outfits today!

So about my outfit
I really love this special stockings from Urban Outfitters because it really makes your legs skinny and sexy....whooo i know right ;)
and I believe the sneaker wedge is another one of the must haves for this spring!
Its super cool, edgy, casual and comfortable to wear compared to other heels, so.. why not?! 





A detailed picture of my outfit :)

Loving my golden necklacee!!! 
and everyone should try the bubble tea from Saint's Alp because it is a pretty original compared to other places selling bubble teas... (recommendation coming from an asian!!! believe me!)
This one is located on 3rd Ave and between 9th and 10th street. 
and they have some really good taiwanese dishes too!
<3 
             

2 comments: