Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's time to get NAKED!

***HAPPY 4/20 EVERAYONE HEHE :) I guess yall had a great night? ***

Okay so the title is a total "misleading". Just want you guys to click on this post :P
SO! Today im going to share my opinion on cosmetic products (especially eyeshadow related.) I've heard there is a hot discussion about the Naked Palette By Urban Decay... so just for fun i tried it on.

1. I first used the Givenchy Mister Smooth Primer, it make me easier to put on the the foundation. This primer really makes your skin smooth (just like its name) and more moisturized. I like to put more on my nose, chin and around my mouth.

2. The next step is to put on foundation. I use Givenchy Eclat Matissime Fluid Foundation. This foundation doesn't make your face looks oily. It will stay on your face perfectly for whole day.

3. And then after you put on the concealer... now is time to put on eyeshadow primer!!! This is a very important step for you if you want your eyeshadow stay cool on your eyelids. I choose Eyeshadow Primer Potion By Urban Decay.
4. Okay finally, i can put on my eyeshadow...... I used the bottom one which is the new one.
Here is a pic of Naked and Naked2:
Here is the result....

My conclusion is I LOVE NAKED. It makes really good gradient colors. The color can transit naturally from light to dark. I personally like the brown tone so most of the colors i chose is light brown, mediam brown, and dark brown... also i a little silver to lighten my eyes.

5. Don't forget to put on the mascara! My personal favorite is a Japanese brand called Majolica Majorca. This is a really popular brand in Asia. If you want your eyes look like a doll then this is the must buy item for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment