Monday, April 29, 2013

Sudden Crave for Desserts :P


Hi bloggers, How's your monday going?
same as usual, I am very free on my Monday, I just woke up and had my soup. yum yum yum
sucky weather in New York now it is raining when yesterday... It was super sunny and I miss it now :(
sigh, I was going out for some shootings of a dessert shop that I really love,
but I really could not bother going because of the rain.
BUT I REALLY WANT TO HAVE DESSERT!!!
So instead of going, I was looking through my old photos in my phone and I have realized that I actually had a lot of desserts.. after I've come to NY. and almost everytime is with Jessica hahaha
she is my dessert partner <3 
So here I am going to do a memoir of desserts 

Based on my knowledge on desserts, I think desserts often target women. 
so usually its either chocolate, pink, or... strawberrish, which are all my favorites haha

The left picture here is my BDAY cake this year from my sweet roommate Cici :)
she is so sweet and I love this! look at the bumble bee on the top of the cake!
And inside the cake it is just all very chocolatey and caramel filled... yum...
on the Right is NYs most famous waffle from WAFFLES&DINGES :) 
they are, no-kidding, the best waffle in the world :) the waffle is still warm when you have it and its so YUMM when you mixes it with the icy ice-cream. its like...ice&warm&sweet&a little bit of sour all together in my mouth stimulating my tastebuds.. omg I WANT! 



                  Here is my very recent dessert, flower gelato from amorino!
  I mean.. who on the world would a girl turn down such beautiful gelato when it is made into a              flower?!
              I chose tiramisu, chocolate, and coffee and they matches perfectly :)
                          Go give it a try its at University Pl and 10th st... I believe :) 

However, what I believe are the best desserts are those home-made ones.
because they are fresh, warm, and you can be as creative as you want!
but mostly because they are always made with love... hehehe
here is a picture of my banana muffins :)
it is super easy to make and all my friends absolutely love it!!! 
I will post my recipe on this blog one day for everyone to try it at home. 




Hope everyone has a good day despite the terrible weather 
and maybe go to a dessert shop and buy some dessert :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment