Friday, May 3, 2013

Keith Haring & Interior Design

****SHOUT OUT FOR It's the end of the semester!!!!!**** 
I heard my friend is moving into a new apartment this week in NYC and asking me if i want to come by, so as result i pack my stuff and go visit her today and it turns out to be a blast.

On her wall, there are wall stickers by Keith Haring... WHY SO CUTE?

I especially fancy her skateboard. They are also come from Keith Haring. They are soo cute i bet that  all the girls would start learning how to skate just to buy those cute boards..:P (I tried them for the first time wanted to be cool but failed...)

She is a big fan of all kind of perfume and anything that smells good. This is one of the corner of her perfume collections. I don't know why i find this corner so attractive:)

I really love these kind of creative sneakers. They are always so comfortable to wear. I think they match the best with simple black jegging. SIMPLE & CHIC. All the focus would be on your shoes. Maybe i can tried them on when im on the skateboard?
(The Top one is from Giuseppe Zanotti and  the bottom one if from Christian Louboutin.)

Alsoooo here is my ootd:) The short top and jegging makes my legs look longer. satchel is from Urban Outfitter. Shot at Grand Central. On the right is my future designer friend Michelle Chen <3









No comments:

Post a Comment