Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Texas Part 2

So the reason why I am going to Texas this weekend is because my boyfriend's birthday is coming up soon, and I cannot go during his birthday because he has exams and I have exams too! 
so..here I am :) celebrating his birthday early.
I brought a huge cake for him all the way from New York! I know.. I am crazy
but this chocolate & almond cake is just so delicious that I HAVE to bring it to Texas hahaha
and it is very cute with the bumble bee on it 
the cake is from Black Hound on 2nd Ave between 9th and 10th Street. 


It is so relaxing in Texas with the perfect weather!
Even though it is only a 4 day long weekend, I really enjoyed the trip because I get to tan and swim for a bit, and by night when it is a little bit chill there is also a jacuzzi by the pool which is AWESOME!



My wonderful long weekend at Texas with two pictures of the pool day and night 


here is my silly boyfriend haha and I am super grateful to have him 
we have been long distance for almost a year and we are still happily together haha
so hope every long distance couple can be as happy as we are and keep fighting the distance!! 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. you ARE crazyyy but you guys look so cuteee together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. teeeheee thanks!!! btw i wanna see your food critics on tumblr!!! :)

      Delete