Saturday, May 4, 2013

Off to Texas

Hi! Guess where I am this weekend :)
I am in texas visiting my bf even though its almost final
his bday is also coming up so i want to visit him before my finals
hahaha so i am very excited to see my sweet bf 
and here is my outfit to the warm texas

and before I go on the plane, I had my very first La Colombe forreaction!
i have to say they have very very pure black coffee :)
I like it very much and its so sad to say i wish i can have it more often but my stomach is not that good :(


the benefit of flying from/to NYC is that you get the best view of the most beautiful city in the world :)
god how lucky I am to study in one of the most fabulous cities in the world 



 too lazy to pack too much cloth to texas cuz i am only spending one weekend 
I pack one shorts and bikinis only hahahaha
here is me by the pool smiling because its super sunny and warmmmm 

Hope everyone have a nice sweet loving weekend like I do

No comments:

Post a Comment