Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Great Gatsby Themed Dinner Party -- outfit

It's finally the GATSBY themed dinner party!
I have been really looking forward to it even though I was so nervous about my outfit being not very gatsby.....
well it turns out i did pretty well i guess ;)
So I have decided to do two individual blogs about the dinner party, one is about our outfits and another one is about the food because the place buddakan is very fancy and the food are delicious!


Here is my outfit for the dinner party! It is still very chilly here in nyc so i have to borrow a jacket from my dear roommate to match my outfit and I brought a feather purse to fancy it up! hope my dress is glittery enough...lol


a very close- up shot of my weird face hahaha showing my earrings because my boyfriend bought it for me and i've never had any chance to wear it until this party! thanks BF :D

a picture with the bday girl who looks just like the party girl from the movie!! love her feather bottom dress, so classy and pretty :)


another shot of the birthday girl 



took a picture with my polaroid and add a vintage effect to make if more 1920s hahaha
I tried my best doing a finger wave hairstyle but it was so hard to do it all by myself!
tomorrow I will post more pictures about the food !!!

xoxo Jennifer 

1 comment: