Monday, May 13, 2013

Spot Dessert Bar

Hi This is Jennifer and it is finally Final week for me!!
Omg hell week haha
I have been busy moving into my new apartment in New York during the weekend that I dont have time for anything else and I am not even kidding...
Moving is such a tiring thing when you dont have a car in new york...
So yesterday night I finally have time to slow down for a bit and have a chill weekend night before my final week.
And Jessica is busy preparing our outfits for EDC (Electrical Daisy Carnival)!
we are super excited for it!
So yesterday night I went to a very famous and delicious dessert bar on St. Marks Pl with my future apartment/high school friend Lily.
It also has another dessert bar located in Korean Town because it is too popular so the owner opened another one hoho!
I wish one day I can have the opportunity to open a popular restaurant :)
Spot Dessert Bar - address: 13 St Marks Pl (underground)
The price of the dessert is around $8 each, and for the deliciousness of it I would say it is totally worth it!!

Here is their No.1 Dessert that everyone should try if they have not visited the restaurant before.
it is a chocolate Lava cake with Green Tea and Green tea ice cream on the side
Compared to the other lava cake, this cake is so different when they have actual matcha liquid coming out with the chocolate when you eat it. and it is SO good when they are mixed together
nomnomnomnom <3

The second dessert that we ordered is the Golden Toast with icecream strawberry and cream
it is very sweet with all the honey on top of the toast, but they cooked it just about right that they cover is very crispy and the inside is super warm and soft full with honey taste :) 


I also ordered a thai ice tea because its one of my favorite drinks hehe
it just have a very special taste in it and I tried to make it myself but I could never do it as good as the ones in the thai restaurants



Hope everyone has a good monday and hope I will pass all my finals...
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment